Monday, June 8, 2009

How to Get Rid of Security Policy Error

This week, after getting my new MBP, I was trying to deploy my new iPhone application to my testing device (iPhone 3G). After going through all code signing/provisioning issues I managed to deploy my app. However, when GDM tries to run it, I was getting an exception that says “Error from Debugger: Error launching remote program: Security policy Error“.

Security Policy Error

And it was unable to run my sweet app in my device. Everything was working perfectly in Simulator, but not in device. After a little googling, I found the solution. Before going into the tip, I want to let you all know guys, this problem only occurs if your iPhone is jailbroken.

Okayyy, here is the tip: Please just add following lines into your Info.plist file and save the world :)

SignerIdentity
Apple iPhone OS Application Signing

I hope it saves your day too :) Good luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home